RISE UP BALTIMORE on MAY DAY – Worker’s Power Day
Let’s show the bosses what we’re worth – STRIKE! against low wages! No work – No school – No shopping – Sick out!
Thursday, May 1, RALLY & MARCH
Gather 4 P.M. at McKeldin Square, Pratt & Light Streets, downtown Baltimore.
- Raise wages – $15 minimum wage now!
- Respect our rights on & off the job!
- Youth need JOBS – not jails, racism & police terror!
- Support low-wage workers right to dignity and a union!
- Full rights for immigrant workers NOW!
Sign up on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/231129753734941/ Follow on twitter: @riseupbaltimore
Volunteers and funds needed. For information call: “We Deserve Better” Workers Assembly & Peoples Power Assembly at 410-218-4835. Please sign contact form to get involved. Let’s make the May 1st MARCH — a statewide — show of opposition to low wages, joblessness and injustice.